Introduction to Angular
Angular is an open source and it has a very strong developer community. Angular is owned by Google.
It helps to build Single page applications. SPA is an application or website which gives a very good user experience. Eg: When a user clicks a button to navigate to some other page – instead of redirecting or reloading the page it will rewrite the current page on its own.
- Google introduced Angular 1.0,
- It uses Scope and concepts.
- Angular 1.0 called as AngularJS
- Angular 2+ uses typescript to code & develop applications.
- It is used to build frontend application