Introduction on Flutter
Flutter provides easy and simple methods to start building mobile apps and desktop apps with a rich set of material design and widgets. We will discuss its main features for developing the mobile framework.
- Open-Source: Flutter is a free for developing mobile applications.
- Cross-platform: It means Flutter is used to write the code once, maintain, and can run on different platforms. It saves a lot of the time, effort, and money of the developers.
- Hot Reload: When the developer makes the changes in the code, then these changes can be seen instantaneously with Hot Reload feature. It means the changes are immediately visible in the app itself. It is a handy feature, it allows the developer to fix the bugs instantly.
- Accessible Native Features and SDKs: This feature allows the app development process to make it easy and delightful through Flutter’s native code and third-party integration. So, we can easily access the SDKs on both platforms.
- Minimal code: Flutter app development uses Dart programming language, the functioning and increases the performance. JIT improves the development system and refreshes the UI.
- Widgets: Flutter framework offers widgets, capable of developing customizable specific designs.