Test results are generated in the form of Reports. They can produce the detailed reports in a few formats. This report, which is written in different types of formats, can be managed along with build command.
- Click on your job and go to Post-build action, you can define the reports to be created. To do that, go to your job -> configure.
- Click on the Post-build action button and select Publish JUnit test result report option.
- On the Test reports XMLs section, enter the path of the file.
- Click on Apply then Save button.
- Now click on the Build Now to build the project again.
- In the “Build history” section, select the build and then open up the build results.
- Click on Test Result.
The below report is so much more understandable than the XML code.